Thursday, March 13, 2014

Candy Circle by Izzy at Dizzy Quilts





I have followed Izzy over at Dizzy Quilts for a long time and I have always enjoyed her quilts, especially how she combines colors and her quilting.  Here is one of my favorite finishes of hers, the Star Surround quilt (I absolutely love her quilting, go check it :)

I was recently reading her post of a work-in-progress quilt and noticed some familiar blocks.  Izzy was making my Candy Circle quilt I had posted recently on the Moda Bake Shop.

Here is what she said about the pattern and some pictures of her finished baby quilt:

"The pattern is by Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs and is available on the Moda Bakeshop as a free tutorial. I used a bunch of leftovers from other baby quilts I made - this pattern is perfect to use up some of your scraps. If you need a quick and easy quilt pattern, I highly recommend it. It would look stunning in a bunch of different color and fabric choices.  I quilted a big meander all over with Aurifil 50 wt thread in white.  This little quilt will be brought to my daughter's school early next week and offered to a very special teacher who is expecting her first child soon."


Photos by Izzy of Dizzy Quilts, used with permission


Thank you so much Izzy for allowing me to share your finish!!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my little finish on your blog Cheryl! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!