Monday, January 26, 2015

Etsy Store Highlight - MzSweetpeaStudio

Today I would like to share with you a new Etsy store from one of my sewing friends.  I met Laura Casey about a year ago through my local quilt guild's quilting show.  She shares my love of pincushions and awesome modern fabric.  She has been making and selling purses and totes locally in Asheville NC and just opened an Etsy store this month called .  



I just love how she combines different fabrics, trims, and hardware in her creations.  Her bags are perfect for carrying knitting projects, quilting notions, or just using as your everyday purse.



Laura has been kind enough to offer Meadow Mist Designs readers a 15% discount on everything in the store from now until January 31st using the code quilter1.  In addition, she also offers free shipping within the US for all her items in the store.



I hope you have a great quilting week!


4 comments:

  1. I like the bottom bag the best. I recognise the chair fabric of the middle bag, because I used it in the last quilt I made. It's interesting seeing a fabric I have used, used in such a diiferent way! I'm off to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura's products and projects are really ingenious. Her creations have a wide variety of designs, which are perfect for mixing and matching with different outfits. The Yellow Penguin purse for example, is perfect for a casual day out. Thanks for sharing Laura's shop with us, Cheryl! More power to the both of you! :)

    Marshall Wells @ Visible Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy's also said that Kim's knowledge of the tennis world ray ban australia outlet thanks to having a tennis coach father has been an asset. "One thing that, I think, really helps with her is that she really ray bans australia online understands the sport because she has been around it from a young age," he's said in the past. "She was used to her dad travelling on the Tour when she was a kid so she knew what it was like to ray ban sunglasses australia have that sort of distant relationship and that's obviously helped a lot."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend certainly has this Etsy selling thing down pat. Her products are very bright, and the cutesy design will appeal to a lot of people. Well, a lot of the craft work at Etsy are handbags and the like, so it pays to stand out with your design. Kudos to Laura, and I hope that this also inspires and benefits you as well. Good day!

    Jaime Holland @ New Leaf Web Media

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!