Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Magnolia Mystery Quilt ++ My Half Geese Units


I am so excited to see all of the half geese units for the Magnolia Mystery Quilt popping up in our Facebook group and on social media #MagnoliaMysteryQuilt.

If you want to join in it is not too late!  You can find all of the information about the mystery quilt here (including the instructions, fabric requirements, quilt sizes, Facebook group, sneak peek, etc).

Here are some of my half geese units:


I am linking up with Let's Bee Social at Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts and Needle and Thread Thursday at Kelly @My Quilt Infatuation.



6 comments:

  1. I am up to date - so far! The group is getting quite large, and there are so many combinations of fabric to enjoy. This is a great way to "meet" new quilters and chat! Thanks, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I'm excited to start working on mine this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are going scrappy in one of your colorways this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty units! I am sewing mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabrics. I am so late getting started, lol. Trying to catch up this week and post some progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful reds. I hope to make a start on mine tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!